What began as a simple Microsoft Access database has grown into eDoctrina, a multi-purpose curriculum, assessment, accountability suite of education software solutions, that is being used by hundreds of schools throughout the U.S.
That growth has been powered by the organization’s roots in education. In fact, to this day, every improvement or new module that is released comes directly from the suggestions of the many teachers and administrators who are using it. And eDoctrina Corp.’s philosophy mirrors those individuals’ commitment to students.
Gone are the days of logging into multiple platforms to manage tasks. With our platform, educators can manage everything in one place. Our goal is to make managing best practices easier and therefore save our partners time and money so that focus can be back where it matters most… on the students.
Over 90% of our staff are previous educators. The members of the eDoctrina team are all dedicated to putting the best educational tools in the hands of the nation’s teachers and students.
- Online Assessment Features – including secure testing, CBT equation, editors, sketch pad, text-to-speech, teacher voice recording options, and more education software solutions!
- Flexible Electronic Grading Options – with multiple views that make scoring any type of assessment a breeze.
- Student Testing Modification – to ensure learner needs are being met via online learning.
- Virtual Lesson Plans – with LIVE video streaming, LIVE chat with attendees and a discussion board.
- Updated Student Progress Dashboard – to keep students informed of assignments, assessment scores, reports and virtual curriculum.
- Instant Data Reports – to easily identify if students are retaining instruction. Reports can be instantly posted for students to access.