- Put together an assessment team to work together on test development discussing question formats, how many will be included on the test, test design, implementation and platform.
- Have a practice run that includes sample questions on the same or similar topics covered on the actual assessment, as well as question formats that mimic the real test questions.
- Design a timeline for test day so students know what to expect and how long the test will take.
- Work with technology experts to ensure on test day everything runs smoothly (booting up computers, login details, etc.)
- Walk through the test finalization process including submitting answers, gathering and sharing test results.
With assessment formats and question types designed by educators to mirror state testing, Castle Learning and eDoctrina are excellent instructional support resources.We’ve created a guide with helpful tips on preparing students for CBT. Click HERE to view the guide.